SCA Business Park
Sheridan County Airport’s Business Park combines a convenient location, superior maintenance and a wealth of staff- and visitor-pleasing amenities. This Business Park offers an opportunity for your business that includes easy access to Sheridan’s citywide walking paths, and free shuttle service to and from local motels. UPS and FedEx facilities, located on airport property, are within walking distance.
Project-ready lots offer power, water and sewer in-place. Flanked by the Bighorn Mountains, this business park offers majestic views, and a quality work environment. Lots are available, some with runway access, others without.
Sheridan County Airport, manages the 1,550-acre, county-owned site. Specific covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs) enhance the efficient operation of tenants’ businesses by ensuring appropriate and uniform standards of development, use and maintenance.
- Corporate, professional and governmental offices
- Research and development facilities
- Light manufacturing and component assembly plants
- Hangar/office complexes for corporate aircraftProcessing, claim and customer call centers
SCA Business Park Amenities:
- Quick access to corporate aircraft
- Aircraft wash station
- Paved streets
- Street maintenance & snow removal by SCA
- Curbs & gutters• Street lighting
- Storm water drainage system
- Telecommunications service
- Cable & broadband service
- Free on-site long-term parking
- Avis & Budget car rental facilities
- Area-wide taxi service
- Free shuttle service to & from many local motels
- Access to Sheridan’s Citywide Walking Paths
- UPS & FedEx facilities onsite
For additional information on how you can become a partner at Sheridan County Airport Business Park, please contact John Stopka, Airport Manager at 307 674-4222, ext 1.